Dave Arthur is a front-end web developer and web technologies instructor living and working out of Gibsons, BC on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Dave passionately follows progressive web technologies and techniques including HTML5, CSS3 and multi-device web design and development. He also loves biking!
Gridulator is a handy tool to quickly design simple pixel based grids. Unfortunately, it doesn’t create the CSS for the grid system.
I initially created this tool for my Langara CSS Fundamentals class to help teach grid systems in web design. Calculating CSS for grids is annoying so I wanted to simplify the process!
Dave teaches the following front-end web development classes at Langara College (Continuous Studies) in Vancouver, BC:
- CSS: Cascading Stylesheet Fundamentals (Next: Fall 2016)
- CSS3 and Responsive Web Design (Next: Fall 2016)
- Improving HTML/CSS Development Workflows (Next: Fall 2016)
- HTML5 and Web Applications (Next: TBA)
- WordPress: Theme Development (Next: TBA)
Speaking & Workshops
Introduction to the Sass CSS preprocessor
Coast Coding Meetup, Gibsons, BC on . Demo site
Create an Engaging Website with WordPress
WoW! A Weekend of Workshops (via FUSE Community Work Hub), Gibsons, BC on .